On The Job – Master Collection
In this course, you will get a behind the scenes look at cinematic films from Motion University’s On-set Experience. These are in-depth interviews with the directors and producers as they discuss the process from acquiring the client and planning the film, to actual production and post-production.
– Making an Adventure Promo – In-Depth BTS + Project Documentation
– Making a Cinematic Venue Promo – In-Depth BTS + Project Documentation
– Making a Medieval Promo Film – In-Depth BTS + Project Documentation
– Session: “Three Essentials to be an Effective Christian Filmmaker” – Eric Ludy
– Session: “Storytelling” – Nato Jacobson
– Live editing session
– Raw on-set conversations
– “Student Film Project” In-Depth BTS
– And more!